In a plain brown wrapper

This is a site to point out the idiocy of being an illegal.. standing, marching, "protesting" in the streets of America about not having any Constitutional Rights. Hey stupid!! You're not a citizen. Duh! The Constitution is for Americans. Who is it that is organizing these people? Who is it that is supporting this Sombrero from Outer Space Alien Invasion? Let's throw out the illegals. Let's fine and or jail those who hire them and take away jobs from Americans. Let's build the Fence! Now!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Let us gather our back packs and tools Let us hone our intelligence and skills Let us not be the useful idiot fools That as they lay in their beds are killed Let us rise up with the sun Let us stalk the night with the moon Let us our good works get done For soon we will be singing the Swords bloody tune Neils 4:53 am 06/15/2011

Friday, November 24, 2006

Skeeered

Skeeered
Totally Skeeered of Hispanics

All I ever do on certain days
Is sit in a corner and cringe
I'm afraid to start drinkin
I might go on a binge

Cause I'm so skeeered
Of the people with brown skin
I'm a shakin and a quakin
I don't know where to begin

Since I'm so inferior
Since I'm so dumb
This shreeking terror inside
I'll never be able overcome

This irrationality I have
This tendency to cry
Every time I'm even given
A simple wave to say hi

Sometimes as the sun goes down
I'm almost completely frozen in fear
Thinking there might be some
Late night latino drawing near

Freaked would be more like it
At certain other times
It's white guilt to the hilt
I know they can read my mind

****
****

And while I am confessing
How my Caucasian soul is corrupt
I might as well tell ya
Sometimes I get so skeeered
I just out and out throw up

Yeah sure.......


Neils
12:38 pm
11/15/2006
*
another ditty from conversations
with those soaked in their own
cultural self pity when it comes
to discussing.......Closing the Border
And deporting the illegals
*


N....again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home