In a plain brown wrapper

This is a site to point out the idiocy of being an illegal.. standing, marching, "protesting" in the streets of America about not having any Constitutional Rights. Hey stupid!! You're not a citizen. Duh! The Constitution is for Americans. Who is it that is organizing these people? Who is it that is supporting this Sombrero from Outer Space Alien Invasion? Let's throw out the illegals. Let's fine and or jail those who hire them and take away jobs from Americans. Let's build the Fence! Now!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Let us gather our back packs and tools Let us hone our intelligence and skills Let us not be the useful idiot fools That as they lay in their beds are killed Let us rise up with the sun Let us stalk the night with the moon Let us our good works get done For soon we will be singing the Swords bloody tune Neils 4:53 am 06/15/2011

Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Dee-lusional Propagandist....and her pity

A Dee-lusional propagandist
And her pity

It is you who are spouting rhetoric and hate
It is you who are crawling in the gutters of slime
And blaming everybody around you and can not
See what is imminating from your own mind

You constantly accuse everybody falsely
What tales of lies and deciet you tell
And then you have the nerve to tell them
You feel sorry for them and pity them as well

You are so full of yourself it's unbelievable
You have the narrowest view I've ever seen
You throw sewage and mud at honest citizens
And then swear your hands are clean

I am an American with a broken heart
But that does not mean I won't fight back
I will not just stand by and watch my country
Fall to this Illegal Alien Invasion sneak attack

I will not be forced to speak spanish
I will not pay pesos for my food
I will not let my righteous anger
Be dismissed as some kind of personal mood

I will stand up for my brothers and sisters
I will call down on Mexico's filth and crime
I will call out the illegals supporters and
And their dispicable tactics of wasting time

I will witness the venues who pose as fair
But never but never give the other side
I will push on through the pity me stories
I am not impressed by Raza-ista pride

That won't dare to make Mexico better
Who won't take that bull by the horns
Get a backbone take back your own home
Because all you're getting from me

Is derision deportation and scorn



Neils
10:31 am
01/13/2007
*
transcribed this time
11:24 am
01/13/2007


N....again
*
Now I have been officially
banned from matt.org
I have yet to be answered
as to why.
I mean besides the
Freedom of speech...
if you agree with us double standard.

N....yet again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home