In a plain brown wrapper

This is a site to point out the idiocy of being an illegal.. standing, marching, "protesting" in the streets of America about not having any Constitutional Rights. Hey stupid!! You're not a citizen. Duh! The Constitution is for Americans. Who is it that is organizing these people? Who is it that is supporting this Sombrero from Outer Space Alien Invasion? Let's throw out the illegals. Let's fine and or jail those who hire them and take away jobs from Americans. Let's build the Fence! Now!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Let us gather our back packs and tools Let us hone our intelligence and skills Let us not be the useful idiot fools That as they lay in their beds are killed Let us rise up with the sun Let us stalk the night with the moon Let us our good works get done For soon we will be singing the Swords bloody tune Neils 4:53 am 06/15/2011

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A pro-illegal says where she's at on MATT

A pro illegal expresses
Where she’s at on MATT

I like it here

I like it here so much
I want all of Mexico here
I don't care about the crime stats
I am oblivious to fear

I like it here
I like it here so much
All the illegals should get
American benefits as a crutch

If for nothing else to punish
The brown hating white man
I like it here I like it here
That's why I'm doing all I can

To make it like where the
Illegals came from
Underpaid Under schooled
Over ruled and forced to remain numb

Neils
3:34 pm
11/22/2006
*a satire on the Deelusional tour

N.....again
*
and when I was told sarcastically
“Thank you Neils Dear,
You are finally coming around!!”
*
I did this one:

I also like graffiti

All over my fences and signs
I like baggy pants hung low
I like gang sign flipin
And backwards hat wearin

Don't you know

Neils
6:03 pm
11/22/2006
*
transcribed this time
7:26 pm
01/17/2007
*
info note:

MATT refers to MATT.com
a pro-illegal site run by Lionel Sosa
in San Antonio, Texas.
He trys to pass off as neutral
but he's about as neutral as somebody
wearing a Santa Anna hat
And a Che Quevera t-shirt....

N.....yet again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home