In a plain brown wrapper

This is a site to point out the idiocy of being an illegal.. standing, marching, "protesting" in the streets of America about not having any Constitutional Rights. Hey stupid!! You're not a citizen. Duh! The Constitution is for Americans. Who is it that is organizing these people? Who is it that is supporting this Sombrero from Outer Space Alien Invasion? Let's throw out the illegals. Let's fine and or jail those who hire them and take away jobs from Americans. Let's build the Fence! Now!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Let us gather our back packs and tools Let us hone our intelligence and skills Let us not be the useful idiot fools That as they lay in their beds are killed Let us rise up with the sun Let us stalk the night with the moon Let us our good works get done For soon we will be singing the Swords bloody tune Neils 4:53 am 06/15/2011

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fighting to win or fighting to not lose...

Look I'm sick of just fighting to keep what is
legally and rightfully mine

And that is the sovereignty
Of this fine nation
And that is a worthwhile culture
That let's one rise above one's station

I am sick of just fighting to keep
The status quo
I want these illegal alien invaders
To have plenty of encouragement to go

Just get up and leave
You got here on your own now get out
I want that abundantly clear
I want that known without a doubt

And here's the other thing
I want a mile into Mexico's land
A mile all along the border
That's my diplomatic stand

Pay up for all the crap
That has been dumped on my homeland
Pay up for all the illegal alien murders
Rapes DWI's much less outrageous demands

Made on our hospitals
Made on our schools
Made with identity theft
Law breaking and ignoring sensible rules

I want a mile into Mexico's land
Real Ranches with real no trespassing signs
I bet the armed drug dealers
Wouldn't like one bit what they would find

I bet the hordes would quit flooding across
I bet human trafficking would end
The Texas Rangers had a solution
And not one based on shuck

And jive and pretend




Neils
10:12 am
02/11/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home